3 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
- Any component (excluding foam inserts) found to be defective in materials or workmanship within the warranty period will be repaired or replaced without charge at the manufacturer’s option.
- This warranty does not cover any freight charges to and from the manufacturer.
- For all warranty work, the complete spa cover must be returned to Alltype Covers Australia in Mernda Victoria.
- Proof of purchase must accompany any warranty claim.
- Warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, transport, violent atmospheric conditions such as wind and hail, chemical imbalance/reaction, normal fading & minor discolouration or any damage to foam core.
- Spa’s (hot tub’s) use chemicals & ozone’s that produce harsh gases which can cause deterioration of your spa cover. To avoid voiding your warranty we recommend once a week removal of your spa cover for at least one to two hours particularly if your spa has uses an ozone.
- When adding any chemicals to your spa ALWAYS leave the spa cover off for the first hour or two.
- Foam inserts are not covered by this warranty. Once the product has left our premises the handling of the spa cover is beyond our control and we cannot be liable for transport, storage or mistreatment damage. Do not walk, jump, or apply any ‘impact weight’ to the top of the spa. This ‘impact weight’ will crack or damage the foams and void your warranty.
- Alltype Covers Australia takes no legal responsibility for injuries or deaths associated with the spa cover.
Caring for your spa cover.
- To avoid injury, a two person lift is recommended when handling the spa cover at all times.
- Be careful of any sharp objects and abrasive or rough surfaces when moving your spa cover around. Do not drag, drop or slide the cover off the spa, always handle with care when removing.
- Clean your spa cover regularly by using a soft sponge with mild detergent in warm water.
- DO NOT use any petroleum or silicone bas vinyl treatments or cleaners, only use a mild detergent as other cleaners may damage your spa cover surface.
- We recommend using a vinyl protectant like ‘303 Protectant’. It will give some added protection from damage caused by U.V and will also to repel most dirt and dust. 303 will help keep your spa cover vinyl supple.
- Leave your spa cover off for one or two hours after adding spa chemicals.
- Do not walk, stand, jump or apply any weight to the top of your spa cover, this could damage or crack the foam inserts.
- Never lift the spa cover by its straps, handles, skirts or centre baffles. Always make sure the covers straps are unlocked and unbuckled prior to attempting to remove the spa cover.
- Always clip the straps into the buckles and lock the spa cover when not in use.