- Free Upgrade to M-Grade Foam Inserts (50kg)
- Free Delivery for Shire of Whittlesea Suburbs & Melbourne Metro Areas.
- 2 Year Warranty, 100% Australian Made.
Custom (Made to Measure) Square Shaped Spa Covers (Standard Grade 50kg)- 2 Year Warranty
$445.00 Includes GST
We are proudly 100% Australian manufacturer of premium tailor-made spa covers,
Wholesale prices direct to the public.
18 years experience of making spa covers.
The ‘Standard’ is our base model spa cover in our range with a free upgrade to M-Grade foams.
M-Grade foams are much stronger, higher in density then the standard 25kg which means it can hold almost 2 times the amount of ‘static weight’ then most basic spa covers in the industry.
It has a greater resistance to water absorption, has higher insulation properties and will hold its shape longer to resist against foam sagging.
The ‘Standard’ uses the exact same U.V.resistant Vinyl, straps & zips as our ‘Premium’ and ‘Ultimate’ Spa covers.
This cover is designed for people on a budget, Although these foams have the industry standard tapered angle (90mm to 60mm) to help aid water runoff, the incline is not as high as our upgraded ‘Premium’ or ‘Ultimate’ spa cover range.
Why are we really different to the rest?
- Free upgrade to M-Grade (50kg Rated) Foam Inserts.-Our ‘Standard’ is rated to hold 50kg of total ‘static’ weight of the surface of the cover (not impact weight). It is more sturdier, durable, has a greater resistance to water absorption then S-Grade (25kg rated) foams. It has higher insulation properties to help reduce heating cost.
- Wider Aluminium foam Centre Supports.- Our aluminium C-channel is 55mm wide to provide a greater structural support over the centre of the spa cover. We then cover the back of our aluminium with another layer of insulated foam, protecting the aluminium from damaging the vinyl.
- We don’t charge for any added straps or shorter skirts.-Our covers come standard with 4 straps and 120mm skirt. If you require 6 or 8 straps or a shorter skirt then just let us know during checkout. (maximum lip height is 120mm)
- We have double handles on each piece, (4 in total).-Having double handles makes it easier to manoeuvre on the spa, has less wear and tear as it helps spread the carry load more evenly. Not only that, it looks much nicer! These handles are constructed using seat-belt webbing.
- We make your spa cover custom to what you ordered, every time!-Some manufacturers will match your measurements to whatever pattern they have closest in the cutting database, it’s much easier and quicker for them to manufacturer, We dont do that.. Our covers are hand cut and tailored made to your measurements and requirements ensuring a perfect fit every-time!
- 100% Australian Made by ‘Alltype Covers Australia’ with a 2 Year Warranty.
-Hand-crafted & designed in Mernda Victoria, using only premium grade materials and procedures. Our marine grade vinyl is embossed with a leather type grain .It is U.V. resistant and treated with an anti-mildew agent. Comes in 8 modern colours.
Sewn together using U.V resistant, rot-proof thick polyester bonded thread that is designed last in our harsh Australian climate. Our locking straps and handles are re-enforced for added strength and durability.
|Dimensions||240 × 120 × 20 cm|
|Select Foam Grade||
Standard Grade (25kg Static Weight Load) – $495, Medium Grade (75kg Static Weight Load) – $575, Premium Grade (125kg Static Weight Load) – $660
- Free delivery will be for any locations in the City of Whittlesea Suburbs & Melbourne Metro Areas only.
- Price of postage is calculated depending on your postcode location in Australia. (If you want us to confirm your freight charge please email us with your postcode and the size of the spa. email@example.com).
- If no one is home to accept delivery, we will organise the freight company to leave the spa cover on the property (Authority to Leave).
- Please allow up to 15 business days (3 Weeks) to complete your spa cover order. Thank you for your patience. We will always try and complete your order ASAP.
- Shipping time can vary depending on your location across Australia. Metro locations generally can be between 2 to 5 business days, while rural areas can be between 5 and up to 14 business days.