It’s easy to forget that a well-made spa cover is actually one of the most essential items to a spa’s health & performance, so why spend hundreds on the cheapest cover that just needs to be replaced again and again.
Our ‘Premium’ Spa cover is designed with added value;
- Quicker heating times to save you $$$ on energy bills.
- Insulating the spa to maintain water temperate.
- Prevents water from evaporating.
- Helps to keep water clean from dirt and debris.
- Protects the spas shell, jets and headrest from damaging U.V Rays.
- When locked correctly, resists unwanted access from pets and children (Check with your local council for pool safety laws).
With 18 years of experience in the industry we know how to make ‘Premium’ spa covers.
HOW ARE WE REALLY DIFFERENT?
We have proudly developed a unique spa cover for the Australian climates, designed to help solve the most common issues found in most spa covers today.
IT STARTS WITH OUR MATERIALS
- High Density M-Grade Foam Inserts.-A much more solid foam core than our competitors. This closed-cell high density foam has a much greater resistance to water absorption, higher insulation properties and is very durable and resistant to breakage.
- Highest incline foam taper in the industry (110mm to 60mm) – to allow for much greater water runoff to help avoid top surface water pooling.
- Stronger Seat-belt style webbing handles and straps – They are shrink & U.V. resistant, high tensile and provide a greater strength and durability while maintaining its shape.
- Our re-enforced double handles are then covered in matching coloured vinyl – for improved appearance and increased strength during handling.
- Premium 650 GSM, high gloss (easy to clean) tarp lining– underlining rip-stop material. It is shrink & rip resistant, is anti-mildew & one of the only spa cover linings with U.V. treatment.
- Aluminium C-channel is 55mm wide – to provide the greatest structural support over the centre of the spa cover to avoid sagging. The back of the aluminium is covered with another layer of insulated foam, as added protection
- Marine grade vinyl embossed with a modern leather grain – it is U.V. resistant and treated with an anti-mildew agent. Sewn together using premium U.V resistant, rot-proof thick polyester bonded thread that is designed to last in our harsh Australian climate.
NO ONE MAKES COVERS LIKE WE DO…
Some manufacturers mass produce their covers and simply can’t afford the time needed during manufacturing for optimum quality, our production process and procedures is second to none.
- Our Foam inserts are cut using only a hot-wire (not routed) – this ensures all edges are heat sealed making them much less absorbent to moisture vapour. Routed edges make foams edges act like a sponge and absorb moisture at a much faster rate.
- Foams are then manually sealed in a thick Poly-wrapping, with all seams manually heat sealed, checked for leaks and then all edges are also taped for extra strength to provide an even greater vapour barrier.
- We don’t charge for any added straps or shorter skirts.–Our covers come standard with 4 straps and a 120mm skirt. If you require 6 or 8 straps or a shorter skirt then just let us know during checkout. (maximum lip height is 120mm)
- 100% Australian Made and with a 3 Year Warranty.
- Comes complete with a fitting kit & instructions – (Lockable spa clips, buckles, locking keys & stainless steel wood screws).
If you know the make and model of your spa at all then please let us know. This will help to clarify your measurements before you purchase giving you added peace of mind you have ordered correctly.
Thank you so much for supporting a family owned, Australian made company.